Wesley Community Action invests in staff and services that are committed to best practice.
This permanent part time 32-hour p/wk position is for a high achiever seeking an opportunity to work at the leading edge of Social Work with a Child and Family focus in an organisation that supports nurtures and values you too! We provide intensive therapeutic social work support to adolescents in our faced paced foster care service and are seeking a highly competent practitioner to join our Porirua, Foster Care team, as soon as possible. You will be part of a professional team leading best practice.
The key skills and competencies required are:
– Mature and grounded approach
– Relevant social work or equivalent qualification
– Registration or willingness to work towards
– Proven practical and theoretical understanding of therapeutic social work
– High confidence working with both young male and female, with complex behaviours
Click on the link here for further information and an application pack Te Waka Kotahi Social Work ptime appli pack.docx or contact:
Wesley Community Action, P O Box 9932, Wellington 6141
Closing date 2 November 2017