FOSTER PARENTS NEEDED (Full and part-time)
Wellington wide (singles/couples)
We need passionate foster parents in this rewarding, important and challenging work. Can you make ‘the’ difference in a young person’s life?
Can you provide care for an adolescent in your own home full time or on occasional weekends? Our team of foster parents and social workers support young people who do best in either our one on one, or group home, foster care. Our young people have had extensive histories of being in care and bring with them life experiences that can make life challenging for them. Our team is passionate about the care and protection of young people.
You will receive:
- Salary, training and professional supervision
- 24-hour support
- Regular time off
You will currently be residing in the Wellington region and have
- no dependent children living with you
- a full NZ driver’s license and own car
- high personal standards in the care of children
- a comfortable, clean and safe home environment to offer
- a good standard of personal health
- excellent written and spoken communication skills