We all need a little help from our friends from time to time. Those people who are there for us through thick and thin, year in, year out, are often the most cherished people in our lives.
It’s the same for us. We have a small group of committed supporters known as Friends of Wesley. These amazing people give a monthly donation that helps us plan and carry out long-term projects…which helps us reach more people within our community.
We would love you to be a Friend as well. By making a regular donation, you’ll be helping to:
- give foster children in our region a caring, safe home while they need it;
- keep families healthy by supporting our Cannons Creek Community Garden and Community Pantry;
- provide counselling to those in our community who are navigating their way through trauma in their life;
…and so much more.
Please join us as a Friend of Wesley today and help people in our community be the best they can be.
As a Friend of Wesley, you’ll be the first to hear about what’s happening here and you’ll know that you’re making a difference to people’s lives, every day.
How much should I give?
The simple answer is whatever you can afford and are comfortable giving. There is no set amount and every dollar will help people in our community when they need it. Here are just a few examples of the extraordinary difference your monthly contribution could make:
- $30 per month could assist with legal aid for vulnerable elders needing help with organising their affairs
- $50 per month could help establish a garden, giving a family access to fresh fruit and veges that they have grown themselves
- $80 per month could provide respite care for a weekend for carers who need a short break
Thank you for your wonderful generosity.